Dear Friends of SAGE and Youth Enterprise:
SAGE Global, in collaboration with the Center for Entrepreneurship at California State University, Chico, USA, has created a one-week Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) for Master Trainers/Educators, Policymakers, Administrators, and Small Business Owners.
At the end of the program, participants will:
(1) become entrepreneurship master trainers of the course entitled, “Turning Risk into Success (TRIS): A Teen Entrepreneurship Programme”;
(2) be able to develop and manage enterprise development programmes; and
(3) learn how to create and execute strategic business plans
(4) expand their social networks to include like-minded educators, business leaders, and civic leaders from the USA and other countries.
The programme includes site visits and tours of some of Chico’s most successful businesses, including:
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (a socially-responsible business)
- Computers for Classrooms (a social enterprise business)
At the end of the programme, successful participants will receive a Certificate of Completion, signed by the Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at California State University, Chico USA.
This is a rare opportunity for those who want become master entrepreneurship trainers, policy makers in entrepreneurship education, small business owners and business development consultants.
Further, all registrants who complete the TRIS lessons will also be issued a Certificate of Completion from me, the author of the lessons and also the SAGE Global CEO and Founder. We anticipate that this certificate will open many new scholarship and venture capital opportunities.
As for costs and deadlines, please see the itinerary [pdf].
Miles of Smiles,
Dr. Curtis L. DeBerg
College of Business
California State University, Chico
Chico, CA 95929-0011
Founder, SAGEGLOBAL (http://sageglobal.org)