2017 SAGE World Cup: August 10 – 14, 2017 in Odessa, Ukraine
The SAGE World Cup Champion (is it YOUR Team?) wins:
- First-Place team – $2,000
- Second-Place team – $1,000
- Third-Place team – $500
At the tournament, each team makes a 35-minute live presentation to a panel of business experts:
- 10 minutes set up and handout annual reports to judges
- 13 minutes oral presentation
- 7 minutes for questions and answers
- 5 minutes for exiting the room while the judges score the team
SAGEGLOBAL would especially like to thank the following:
Host: SAGE Ukraine
- Mayor of Odessa, Mr. Gennady Truhanov
- Odessa City Council
- SAGE Europe Coordinator, Ms. Olga Azarova
In getting ready for the competition, teenage SAGE teams are encouraged to utilize all available resources in their community.
Two extremely valuable resources are:
- Successful business, civic and education leaders to serve on their Business Advisory Board (BAB), and
- College/university students who can serve as business consultants and mentors.
Social enterprise business (SEB):
Social enterprises directly address social needs through their products or services or through the numbers of disadvantaged people they employ; they can be legally structured either as for-profit businesses or not-for-profit businesses, but in either case must have an earned income strategy in place
Want to be a judge? Want to be a sponsor? Or
Want to get involved?
Dr. DeBerg email@example.com