Our SAGE Ukraine host will provide:
- Meals and lodging for approximately 20 competing countries. Each country fielding two teams (one Socially-Responsible Business (SRB) and one Social Enterprise Business Category (SEB)) may bring up to 20 total official delegates, as follows: 7 representatives for the Socially-Responsible Business (SRB) category and 7 representatives for the Social Enterprise Business Category (SEB); one national coordinator and one assistant to the national coordinator; and up to 4 accredited judges). Maximum: ten hotel rooms per country per night for countries with two delegations. It is understood that up to four of the official delegates will be accredited judges, and that SAGE Global will ensure that such judges are accredited.
- Each country fielding one team (one Socially-Responsible Business (SRB) OR one Social Enterprise Business Category (SEB)) may bring up to 11 official delegates: 7 representatives for the team; one national coordinator and one assistant to the national coordinator; and up to 2 accredited judges). Maximum: five rooms per country for countries with one delegation. It is understood that up to two of the official delegates will be accredited judges, and that SAGE Global will ensure that such judges are accredited.
- Unofficial delegates are welcome, but will be charged a fee of $2,000 for a single room, $1,600 for a double. This fee entitles the delegate to meals, admission to all SAGE events, and SAGE outings.
- The Country Coordinator of each nation shall be responsible for deciding who is an official delegate and who is an unofficial delegate.
- Meals and lodging will be provided for one person from “observing” countries. If two people attend form an observing country, the second person is considered an unofficial delegate, and will share a room with their fellow countryman.
- Facilities for the event, which includes a Welcome Reception, a “Country/Cultural Day” and a “Trade Fair” Day.
- Amenities for students (e.g. T-shirts, welcome packets) and judges (e.g., welcome reception, judging packets).
- Assistance in recruiting Ukrainian business, civic and education leaders to serve as judges.
- A brief “Welcome to Ukraine for SAGE World Cup 2017” video will be uploaded to the SAGE Global web site.
- Adequate security for all guests.
- Assistance with acquiring VISAs for attendees from countries requiring VISAs.
- A GLOBAL BUSINESS FORUM, where well-known entrepreneurs from a cross-section of countries (note: many of these entrepreneurs will also be serving on the judging panel) will be invited to make powerful presentations describing business opportunities in their countries. Presentations will focus on business innovation.
- A city tour of Odessa, including the Odessa Opera and Ballet Theatre.
- Music from Ukrainian rock groups and a final SAGE disco!
Fired up! Ready to go to Odessa!