2016 SAGE World Cup: August 11 – 16, 2016 in Manila, Philippines
The SAGE World Cup Champion (is it YOUR Team?) wins:
- First-Place team – $2,000
- Second-Place team – $1,000
- Third-Place team – $500
In getting ready for the competition, teenage SAGE teams are encouraged to utilize all available resources in their community.
Two extremely valuable resources are:
- Successful business, civic and education leaders to serve on their Business Advisory Board (BAB), and
- College/university students who can serve as business consultants and mentors.
At the tournament, each team makes a 35-minute live presentation to a panel of business experts:
- 10 minutes set up and handout annual reports to judges
- 13 minutes oral presentation
- 7 minutes for questions and answers
- 5 minutes for exiting the room while the judges score the team
SAGE Filipinas (SRB Champion, 2015)Sample Annual Report
SAGE Nigeria (SEB Champion, 2015)Sample Annual Report
Want to be a judge? Want to be a sponsor?
Want to get involved?