- Bangkok, Thailand (May 19-22)
- Boracay, Philippines (July 7-10)
- Phoenix, Arizona (July 27-30)
- Seoul, South Korea (August 11-14)
To learn more (e.g., agenda, registration fees), go to http://sagetris.com
Educators/administrators will take part in an intensive, four-day program to receive hands-on training and teaching tools to become TRIS Certified Master Trainers.
The program includes site visits and tours of some of the area’s most successful businesses
Each participant will receive a full set of materials, including:
- A three-ring binder containing the teacher’s manual; the manual includes a pre- and post-assessment test and quizzes for each lesson
- A CD with PPT slides for each lesson; the CD also includes a PPT presentation for the owners of CarCare Company, the business plan presented in TRIS Lesson 2
- A certificate recognizing them as a TRIS Certified Master Trainer.
- A certificate of completion, signed by the Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at California State University, Chico USA.
The fee includes tuition, training materials, and business tours to the businesses listed above. Our office will also assist you in finding lodging and meals according to your budget (e.g., luxury hotel, mid-level hotel, budget hotel/motel).